Thank You for Your Participation!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
The deadline to register event passes is Thursday, February 16 at 5:00pm PT
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes.
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed.
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass. If there are surplus / unused Sponsor passes, they can be used to register partners, customers, prospects, etc.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Tuesday February 21 at 5:00pm PT by emailing Help@techmediaco.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee.
|Platinum & Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs|
|10’ linear space (width)||8’ linear space (width)||6’ linear space (width)|
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *|
|Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi|
|Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2|
|Exhibit Location: Foyer||Exhibit Location: Foyer||Exhibit Location: Foyer|
* All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during setup.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account manager know if you do not want to the 6’ table and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, it is advised that you advance order these items (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours.
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area.
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
Day 0 – Tuesday, February 21 | 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Day 1 – Wednesday, February 22 | 7:30am – 11:30am
- Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 11:30am on Day 1
- Approximately 300 attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference from 8:30am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
Day 2 – Thursday, February 23 | 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Early breakdown will not be permitted.
- Please alert your Account Manager to your setup/teardown plans so we can assist in making the process as smooth as possible.
For venues that are unable to receive advanced shipments for the event, Digital Summit will identify an official freight management vendor for you to directly coordinate your inbound and outbound freight handling. These costs are not covered by show management. It is recommended that items be hand-carried to the event, whenever possible, to save on such costs. Below is the inbound and outbound shipping information as it pertains to Digital Summit Phoenix 2017.
Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship directly to the venue.
- Shipments should be scheduled to arrive between Wednesday, February 15 and Tuesday, February 20.
- Hours are: 8am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday (Closed on weekends and Presidents’ Day holiday)
- Digital Summit and Chateau Luxe do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
- It is suggested that any event-critical items be hand carried by the sponsor.
- Shipments that are properly labeled will be delivered to your table during set-up.
Please label all packages:
Attn: Digital Summit
1175 E Lone Cactus Road | Phoenix, AZ 85024
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
- Be sure to have each item labeled and ready to ship.
- The Digital Summit team will have some blank FedEx and packaging tape onsite for last minute needs. The Event Registration Desk is also available to print prepaid shipping labels until 4pm on Day 2.
Reverse shipment must be scheduled directly with your courier for pickup from:
1175 E Lone Cactus Road
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. To order an electrical drop for your sponsor table, please contact Brandi LaDue at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is strongly recommended that you bring your own power strip and extension cord to avoid rental fees from the in-house electrical provider. The fee is $50 per line.
The venue will have complimentary WiFi. If you wish to have dedicated hardline internet service, please contact Brandi LaDue at email@example.com for information. The fee is $100 per line if you order by February 13 and $250 after this date.
Digital Summit has contracted with TBD as our official Show Decorator. Should you wish to rent specialty furniture, etc. for your exhibit space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an introduction to our contacts.
24” Table-mounted at $100
39/40” at $300 (Base-mounted on 56” post for horizontal or vertical display)
Digital Summit has a limited inventory of TV monitors for rent. Orders are required at least 10 days pre-show with your Account Manager.
- Electrical Service Required: Please be sure to order an electrical drop for your exhibit space to power the monitor (See Optional Services section above)
- In fairness to all exhibitors, the monitor must remain in the back of your exhibit space and audio sound is discouraged.
- Monitors are compatible with HDMI and USB cables. Be sure to bring appropriate cables to connect your computer to the monitor.
- 10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see online agenda)
Day 1: Wednesday, February 22
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm | Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm | Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Thursday, February 23
- 7:30am – 8:30am | Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am | Morning Networking Break
- 5:20pm – 6:30pm | Closing Cocktail Reception
The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact Swagchimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.