Thank You for Your Participation!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Digital Summit Tampa
May 6-7, 2020
Tampa Convention Center
333 S. Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
The deadline to register event passes is September 3rd at 5pm ET
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass. If there are surplus / unused Sponsor passes, they can be used to register partners, customers, prospects, etc. NOTE: For Sponsor guests with comp passes, these are Standard Conference passes for event access after 12:15pm on Day 1. Any passes registered with an email that does not match the @SPONSOR.COM email will NOT include Day 1 AM Workshop access & Day 1 lunch. Contact your salesperson if you would like to upgrade the guest attendees to the Day 1 AM Workshops.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Wednesday, September 4th at 5pm ET by emailing Help@digitalsummit.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee
- Sponsors passes grant access to the VIP Lounge for the duration of the event
- All attendees must be 18+
|Platinum & Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs|
|10’ linear space (width)||8’ linear space (width)||6’ linear space (width)|
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *|
|Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi|
|Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2|
|Exhibit Location: Prefunction Lobby||Exhibit Location: Prefunction Lobby||Exhibit Location: Prefunction Lobby|
* All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during setup.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account Manager know if you do not want to the 6’ table, linen, and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet/special floor covering in sponsor exhibit space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, advance order is required (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours.
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons, glitter, large virtual reality displays, mascots, costumes, audio/sound, megaphones and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area.
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
Day 0 – Tuesday, September 10 | 3 – 5pm
Day 1 – Wednesday, September 11 | 7:30am – 9:30am
Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 9:30am on Day 1
- Approximately 400 attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference from 8:30am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
- If part of the sponsor agreement, badge scanners will be provided to sponsors upon arrival on Day 1. If not included in your sponsor agreement, badge scanners can be rented for a fee of $150 (Silver Sponsors) or $300 (Bronze Sponsors) and requires at least 10 days pre-show notice. Badge scanner inventory cannot be guaranteed within 10 days of the Summit.
Day 2 – Thursday, September 12 | 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Early breakdown will not be permitted.
- Please alert your Account Manager to your setup/teardown plans so we can assist in making the process as smooth as possible.
- All badge scanners will be collected by the Digital Summit team during the Closing Reception. Scanned leads will be emailed in .XLS format to the primary sponsor contact on the evening of Day 2.
Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship directly to the UPS Store at the Tampa Convention Center. Receiving/Handling fees will apply and must be settled prior to sponsor freight being delivered.
Sponsors can choose to ship to their hotel, etc. and hand carry exhibit materials to the venue for setup.
- Shipments must be scheduled to arrive September 5-6 or September 9. Items that arrive before September 5 will be subject to additional storage fees.
- Receiving hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to Noon (Hours do vary based on shows in TCC). Please call ahead (813-274-7840 or 813-507-1769) and schedule your delivery to make sure the loading is staffed to receive the delivery.
- Digital Summit and UPS do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
- Please complete these forms for all items shipped to the UPS Store.
- Direct shipments to the venue is not possible on any date.
- Sponsor freight received and paid for by Tuesday, September 10, (and appropriately labeled) will be delivered to your booth prior to sponsor set-up.
Please label all packages:
Tampa Convention Center
C/O The UPS Store
YOUR COMPANY NAME/DIGITAL SUMMIT 9/10/2019
333 S Franklin St.
Tampa, FL 33602
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
Click here to access the Outbound shipping form for shipments leaving the event. UPS will be back at the end of the event to collect your outbound shipment and paperwork.
- Be sure to have each item labeled and ready to ship
- All shipments need to be scheduled to be picked up on Friday, September 13, between 9am and 3pm.
- The Digital Summit team will have some packing tape onsite for last minute needs. The Event Registration Desk is also available to print prepaid shipping labels until 3pm on Thursday, September 12. Please email your label to Brandi@digitalsummit.com.
Digital Summit has a limited inventory of TV monitors for rent on a first come, first served basis. Orders are required at least 10 days pre-show with your Account Manager.
- Electrical Service Required: Please be sure to order an electrical drop for your exhibit space to power the monitor.
- In fairness to all exhibitors, the monitor must remain in the back of your exhibit space and audio sound is discouraged.
- Monitors are compatible with HDMI and USB cables. Be sure to bring appropriate cables to connect your computer to the monitor.
- $100 24″ monitor (table-top display)
- $300 40″ monitor (floor-based stand mounted on 56″ post for horizontal or vertical display)
- CrowdHost Productions will be happy to provide quotes for larger TV sizes upon request. Please let your Account Manager know.
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. To order an electrical drop for your sponsor table, please Click here to arrange and pay for service. Please place a “1” in the space designated for booth number. Electrical service is $101 if ordered by August 20th.
It is strongly recommended that you bring your own power strip and extension cord to avoid rental fees from the in-house electrical provider.
Due to low demand and high minimum order requirements, Digital Summit 2019 will not be partnering with a 3rd party furniture rental / show decorator. Contact your Account Manager with any urgent decor requests for possible assistance.
- 10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see online agenda)
Day 1: Wednesday, September 11
- 9:45am-10:00am, AM Workshop Break
- 12:00pm – 1:15pm – Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:15pm – 6:15pm, Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Thursday, September 12
- 8:00am – 8:30am, Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am, Morning Networking Break
- 4:10pm – 5:00pm, Closing Cocktail Reception
Since Digital Summit is not a tradeshow, booth numbers do not apply. If you are filling out any order forms that ask for a booth number, simply leave it empty, or use XX if it’s a required field. Booth assignments will be made approximately 1 week prior to the show. When you arrive onsite, please locate the Digital Summit registration desk and a team member will direct you to your booth for setup.
The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact Swagchimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.
Please Note: Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.
- Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for ATTENDEE/ AUDIENCE LIST purchases. Any direct outreach received by your company for audience lists IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Digital Summit takes attendee privacy very personally and will never rent, sell, distribute, broker attendee contact info. If contacted for these services, please alert your Account Manager and ignore the campaign. These dubious companies can only offer junk data. A simple online research and reviews will shine some light on their bogus practices. Buyer beware!!
- Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for HOTEL ROOM BLOCK services. Any direct outreach received by your company for hotel lodging assistance IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Official hotel information for all Digital Summit events will always be found on the “Location” page of the website. Sponsors are welcome to use the official hotel room block or secure lodging on-own as needed.