As marketers, we have a love/hate relationship with email. On one side, we love it because it continues to be one of, if not the best channel in terms of return on investment. On the other, we hate it because, well, we get a ton of emails and, let’s face it, most are bad for any number of reasons. But, here’s the thing: a lot of the email we are sending is just plain bad too.
Join Michael Barber, as he takes you through the latest trends related to all things email including authentication, delivery, design, automation, demand-gen, along with the campaigns and drips you might be missing in your email lifecycle programs.
We’ll focus on intermediate to advanced information. Plus, you’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Ensure your domain is authenticated for delivery
- Incorporate B2B and B2C deliverability best practices into your campaigns
- Know when to use short and long-term communication tactics
- Take advantage of modern web tools to create ubiquitous emails
- Use new email metrics important for your organization
- Discover future email opportunities