Funnels – What Are They? Why Use Them?
You’ve heard about them – and may even have used them – with or without knowing it. Landing pages, squeeze pages, sales pages, portfolios, pricing pages, checkout pages, video pages, thank you pages and more are all part of a relatively new phenomenon called funnels. The most popular platform names include Clickfunnels, Leadpages and Kartra. They’re all part of a relatively new, incredibly effective marketing toolset that’s gaining in popularity because they help speed prospects along the marketing and sales journey. In this session, see what they are and learn how to use them.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Describe what marketing funnels are and how they should be used
- Recognize the differences from other marketing tools
- Understand how they help a business make more money
- Explain why all businesses should use them
- Formulate a successful marketing funnel