How to Run a Content Practice (Without Inciting Mass Panic)
Everyone wants content. Until they have to make some. That’s when things get messy. In businesses, agencies and startups all over America, there’s infighting over who owns content, how much it costs, and why anyone even wanted it in the first place. Whether you’re planning on starting a content practice, expanding a creative department, or leveraging your existing social channels, this talk will help you map goals, assign accountability and produce exactly what your business needs.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the best habits of highly organized content practices/strategies
- Clearly articulate a (stronger) strategic goal and map your content to meet it
- Determine the pieces you need to produce – and when to share them
- Assign accountability for who concepts, produces and approves tactics
- Develop a process that allows you to cost-effectively produce content for mobile, social and owned channels