Influencer Masterclass: Cultivating a Powerful Network for Link Building, Social Media Evangelism, and PR
Building and maintaining an influencer network for your brand or organization can seem like a 24/7 job for an entire army of people. Digital influence can cross disciplines like Social Media, SEO, content and traditional Press Relations. Comprehensive Influencer Marketing can also include tasks like link building, organic social media outreach, traditional journalist relationships and paid placement of various assets. Whether your team is big or small, B2B or B2C, join this day long workshop to learn advanced strategies and tactics that focus effort to fit your team, budget, and goals.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises and customize the information and insights you learn to your company or brand. It has been designed to take it back to the office and begin implementing immediately.
We’ll cover topics including:
- Influencer Audit: Learn how to quickly and quantifiably evaluate existing backlinks, web and press mentions, social mentions, and referral traffic for business value and growth opportunity.
- Identify and Qualify: Learn to identify potential influencers for link building, social media, and news media and how to sort, qualify, and prioritize each for outreach.
- Influencer Resources: Learn how and when to either pivot existing content and resources or create brand new resources for influencers across various disciplines. This section will include evaluating when to get involved in paid influencer engagements.
- Outreach: Learn how to work with Email, Social and Paid Placements to develop and cultivate long term influencer/press relationships.
- Tools: Learn more about the tools featured during this workshop and how to use them to get organized, streamline your influencer management processes, and boost results
- Case Studies: See how best practices work in real marketing situations and gain insight on how to integrate with your business needs.
At the end of this masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Assess your current influencer programs and resulting traffic
- Determine current business value and growth from your influencer programs and set future goals
- Identify additional opportunities to build relationships with new sites and influencers in your industries
- Evaluate what content and resources you have or need to develop in order to support your programs
- Grow your long term press/influencer relationships
- Know when to get involved with paid influencer engagements